VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
To expand our trading operations, we are looking for traders with quantitative experience or quants with trading experience who can use their knowledge and skillset to contribute with the expansion of our quantitative and automated strategies.
You will be:
- Researching new trading strategies and bringing them to market
- Using your skillset to improve our algorithmic trading
- Enhancing our research and execution tools
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Great potential for your personal growth and development within the organisation
- Relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
Skills and requirements:
- 2+ years experience in trading
- Recent track record of success
- Excellent logical reasoning and strong performance under pressure
- Eagerness to work within a team
- Coding ability (e.g., Python, R, Java, Scala, C++)
- Experience with big data solutions
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust. Our metrics for success are employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees, we create the best possible work environment, ensuring we are a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.