We’re VivCourt, a Trading firm like you’ve never seen before. We use our smarts and leading-edge technology to trade on the financial markets across the world, like the others, but we're saying no to the way it's always been done. We’re showing the industry it’s possible to make money, and put people first.
Everything we do at VivCourt is to ensure you can be at your best. We’ve built an open, collaborative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and perform, because we believe that profit is a by-product of a committed workforce.
Engineering @ VivCourt:
Engineering at VivCourt is the backbone of trading, we are relied upon to tackle current challenges and be ready for the next. Our infrastructure and market-facing teams work together to realise the full potential of our trading systems.
The market-facing teams focus on development and operation of trading strategies. Our infrastructure teams provide focus on the tooling and systems that ensure our trading and market-facing teams can operate effectively.
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, conscious minds to join our Engineering team.
As a member of our team, you’ll play an important role collaborating with our trading and development teams to understand and provide operational support for our trading. You and the team will own the systems and networks that underpin our custom technology solutions.
You will also:
- Be proactive and diligent in development and support of trading systems operating in production.
- Ensure consistent design and architecture of our trading ecosystem in line with the overall business strategy.
- Participate in technical design discussions that can affect the outcomes of other teams.
Beyond being a subject matter expert in Linux and CentOS. You will definitely benefit from having:
- Broad knowledge of Server/Desktop OS, NAS, SAN, hypervisors, HA and scripting
- Helpful and pragmatic approach to support and problem solving
- Willingness to work with a range of technologies, including open source
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in 24/5 highly available operational environments
- Experience in building servers and troubleshooting hardware and connectivity issues
- Experience in globally connected trading environments desirable
- A willingness to push outside of your experience