Engineering at VivCourt is the backbone of our trading that we rely on to tackle current challenges and be ready for the next. Our infrastructure and market-facing teams combine to realise the full potential of our trading systems. Market-facing teams emphasise development and operation of trading strategies. Infrastructure teams provide focus on the development and operation of systems that ensure our market-facing teams have the tools necessary for effective research and trading.
As an experienced engineer, you will play an important role in our quest to build trading systems that help us achieve our goals. Your team will own a suite of applications and libraries that you will help to design, build, and support.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proactive support of trading systems that are developed by your team and operating in production.
- Ensuring that the design and architecture of our trading ecosystem is consistent with team and organisation goals.
- Participating in technical design discussions that can affect outcomes for other teams.
- Knowledge and experience in data structures, algorithms and designing software to solve specific problems.
- Experience developing and maintaining C++, Go or C# applications in production.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate clearly and concisely with your colleagues and with other departments.
- Competitive market salary with the potential for a generous industry level bonus
- Significant social sector bonus that you donate to the cause closest to your heart
- Flat company structure with great potential for personal growth and development
- Work in a relaxed and supportive team-based environment, weekend company trip and much more
- Additional leave allowance corresponding to time served in the company
VivCourt is a global trading business that measures its success in a radically different way. By ensuring your development and happiness, our profits grow, and you and the business can donate ever increasing amounts to the social sector. In the last 3 years, we have generated close to $20,000,000 of charitable money.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust. Our metrics for success are employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector. Profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees, we create the best possible work environment, ensuring we are a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.