VivCourt is a dynamic, fast growing quantitative trading firm. We buy and sell in financial markets spanning the globe. We combine the talent and experience of our team with the latest in cutting edge technology to make markets and find value across all asset classes. Trading at VivCourt has a uniquely broad scope, and we leverage the creativity of our people trading low latency, quantitative, and market making strategies.
At VivCourt, our top priorities are those of our employees, so we’ve worked to provide a collaborative environment for each one of our team members to develop and grow. Key to this is our charitable structure, which has closely integrated all of our people in the philanthropic programs VivCourt conducts.
What you will do:
Trading is at the heart of our business at VivCourt. As a senior trader, you will have the backing of our expertise, relationships and technology to find value wherever it may be. You will:
- be responsible for the full stack of strategy research, development and implementation in your preferred markets and products
- drive initiatives for continuous improvement, optimisation and monitoring of strategies in production
- maintain close lines of communication and dialogue with IT, risk, compliance and trade support functions, and have a thorough understanding of your responsibilities and reporting requirements
- be responsible for staying up to date on developments and changing regulatory requirements for any product or market that you trade
Above all, we expect you will become a closely integrated part of our team, and that you will work to build a culture of inclusion and collaboration in which everyone can thrive.
Skills you will have:
At VivCourt, we highly value the depth of talent and richness of experience amongst our senior traders. As part of our team, you will have the flexibility to leverage the best of your expertise and creativity to find unique trading opportunities. In addition, you will have:
- three or more years of experience in a trading role
- deep knowledge and understanding of the opportunities that your trading captures
- a complete and thorough understanding of all relevant financial products and markets
- technical expertise to manage all aspects of strategy research, development and operation
- a recent proven track record of identifying and capturing trading opportunities
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- an eagerness to work as part of a closely integrated team
What you will get:
At the core of every part of our business is our people. We understand that we will get your best work when you come to work feeling your best, so we have built a collaborative environment and a market leading suite of employee benefits to help you achieve your goals. You will receive:
- a competitive salary with the potential for a generous bonus
- at least two $10,000 social bonuses per year, which you give to the causes closest to your heart
- an open and welcoming office environment
- a flat company structure with great potential for personal growth and development
- a relaxed and supportive team-based environment
- some many more perks: a weekend company trip, breakfast andcatered lunches every day, generous annual leave and much more
How we do what we do:
We have replaced the shareholder with a charitable trust. Our metrics for success are employee satisfaction and how much we can donate to the social sector.
We believe profit is a by-product of our business rather than the goal. By focusing on the growth and development of our employees, we create the best possible work environment, ensuring we are a company where success and profits are sustainable, leading to a business that can act according to its conscience and a purpose greater than itself.