We’re VivCourt, a Trading firm like you’ve never seen before. We use our smarts and leading-edge technology to trade on the financial markets across the world, like the others, but we're saying no to the way it's always been done. We’re showing the industry it’s possible to make money, and put people first.
Everything we do at VivCourt is to ensure you can be at your best. We’ve built an open, collaborative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and perform, because we believe that profit is a by-product of a committed workforce.
Engineering @ VivCourt:
Engineering at VivCourt is the backbone of trading, we are relied upon to tackle current challenges and be ready for the next. Our infrastructure and market-facing teams work together to realise the full potential of our trading systems.
The market-facing teams focus on development and operation of trading strategies. Our infrastructure teams provide focus on the tooling and systems that ensure our trading and market-facing teams can operate effectively.
We are looking for smart, pragmatic, conscious minds to join our Engineering team.
As a member of our team, you’ll play an important role collaborating with our traders to build the .net user interfaces for our Trading systems. You and the team will own a suite of applications that you will help to design, build and support tools across multiple trading teams.
You will also:
- Be proactive in development and support of trading systems operating in production.
- Ensure consistent design and architecture of our trading ecosystem in line with the overall business strategy.
- Participate in technical design discussions that can affect the outcomes of other teams.
At VivCourt, each team's goals and responsibilities can have different specialisation and skills, depending on the types of technologies your team supports. You will definitely benefit from having:
- Experience developing and maintaining WPF UI applications in production.
- Knowledge and experience in data structures, algorithms and designing software to solve specific problems.
- Strong communication skills, as you will need to communicate clearly and concisely with your colleagues.
- A passion for optimisation and improvement